1.20.2009

Great Day in America!

From an email from my younger brother:

On this eve of history, and this day of remembrance, I am so very proud of our parents -- especially Dad -- who taught us by example and by exhortation to appreciate and respect people of all races, regions and religions. They were far ahead of their time, and I rather suspect there is a former George Washington Univ. law student who -- if they do such things in heaven -- will be watching tomorrow's proceedings intently, wearing his signature red, white, and blue tie, with a tie clasp in the shape of a donkey. What a great country this is, and what love for it they embodied.

2 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

That is an AWESOME email. Thanks for sharing. Oh how I love your parents.

And I like your blog...it's lookin' great! Nice header.

Nat said...

Hi Loni. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I loved reading your primary post below. Too cute! You are a remarkable woman who has raised a wonderful family and I know (because of how often she talked about you) how much Deloris loved and appreciated you. Please give Kristi my best and tell her that I would request her to be my personal physician too! She's one amazing gal! I look forward to visiting your blog again.

Happening NOW!

  Jordan's incredible green thumb on display.  This is just astounding to me.  He's so talented and he knows the names of all these ...