1.07.2010

The Wave

It seems harmless enough...a wave;


to say hello


to show you're there


to indicate you've seen them


to be friendly


to acknowledge a friend

to give moral support in a challenging situation


But, a wave got me kicked out of the courtroom. Who knew a wave could be so wicked? Certainly not I! But, now I know... no eye contact, no winking, no nod, no looking, no waving.


So, now I'm waving good-bye to friendliness forever.

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

I see you kindness was only nonsense. Too bad.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wow. Who would have thought? So will a wave get you kicked out of jury duty?

Libby said...

So what were you doing in a courtroom? Now you've got me curious!!

Happening NOW!

  Jordan's incredible green thumb on display.  This is just astounding to me.  He's so talented and he knows the names of all these ...