To most people, going green means environmental stuff, but to MOI, it means drinking Amber's delicioso spinach drink each morning. (Thanks, Amber, for the recipe and idea to get a daily dose of salad in such a tasty form.)
It's hard to see, but there's also a banana hiding in that drink. Also, lately, I have been adding a little cranberry juice to the mix or some canned fruit that we are trying to eat up.
Tasty, nutritious, gotta love that goin' green!
3 comments:
So, what's all in it?
I have a smoothie every morning with a scoop of protein powder and 1/2 a packet of "Greens-to-Go" as well as some lovely fruit. It even feels healthy going down.
http://greenstogo.com/
Yay! I just finished my morning drink.
Kelli, the recipe is:
1 cup OJ
1 med. banana
handful of spinach greens
3-4 ice cubes
and a touch of vanilla if you're so inclined.
Post a Comment