10.12.2013

The Car Wash

We were just getting out of the car when Mr. Bowen pulled up in his fancy, fancy, CLEAN dark-colored car.

"Whoa," I said, "Your car looks so clean."

Then he said something that would have quite an influence on me...

"I go through the car wash EVERY day!"

What in the heck?!?!?!?  I had never heard of such a thing.

EVERY DAY?!?!?!?!??!??!?

THE CAR WASH?!?!?!?!?

And, that is when I decided that I wanted a clean car.

Since that time, we have purchased car wash tickets.

No, we don't go every day; sometimes not even every week.

But, I love having a clean car on the outside.

And, I try to keep the inside clean also.

I like how it looks.

And, I like how it feels.

Thanks, Mr. Bowen.  You inspired me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for share the great information..!!
Toronto Car Wash Services

Sometimes...

 in the midst of happy times, there is such sorrow that it breaks my heart. It's so personal, involves someone I love and I don't kn...