9.27.2019
To Dream the Impossible Dream
In 1995, RAH and I went to Israel. It was just an amazing experience.
BUT, I had not had the time to prepare, study, focus, understand, etc. And, I ALWAYS wanted to return.
And, now, we are going AGAIN in just a few days. I'm very excited. We have started packing, planning, preparing, etc.
Most importantly, I have been studying, reading, watching videos, learning.
The thing is, it's all information that by just going to church regularly, most people would already know the material; geography, history, etc. But, man, I just haven't been present, I guess.
I look a lot older; RAH still looks great, as always. And, it's going to be a challenge to not be able to take my daily nap.....YIKES!
But, I'm so grateful for this opportunity.
Israel and Jordan, Here we COME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DEVASTATION!
Jenni called Sunday night to talk to Allen. She told him the women in our family do not feel comfortable around him. He tells them they ar...

No comments:
Post a Comment