Just a record of what is happening...
I got such a kick outta this picture! Bridger (what a great name) just can't wrestle away from that mayo. How funny!
So glad to see you use mayo in your potato salad instead of miracle whip! I'm right there with ya. It's a topic of huge debate on my side of the family. (Mmmmmm, it makes me want to make potato salad)
Post a Comment
Jordan's incredible green thumb on display. This is just astounding to me. He's so talented and he knows the names of all these ...
2 comments:
I got such a kick outta this picture! Bridger (what a great name) just can't wrestle away from that mayo. How funny!
So glad to see you use mayo in your potato salad instead of miracle whip! I'm right there with ya. It's a topic of huge debate on my side of the family. (Mmmmmm, it makes me want to make potato salad)
Post a Comment