12.08.2009

Why I Was Never Asked to Speak in Relief Society on Being Organized at Christmas

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

No doubt we all have a table looking like yours these days. I think it's all part of the holiday fun. Wild abandon!

Lauralee said...

As much as I have searched I can't find the pretzel "rings" anywhere. They are made by Frito-Lay under their ROLD GOLD label. I have tramped everywhere looking without success.

I found them on-line at Intercourse Pretzel Company in Pennsylvania but they are very expensive.
Here's the link:
http://www.intercoursepretzelfactory.com/otherpretzels.php
The regular mini twisty ones work just fine - unless you have a fat wallet.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Me neither! Better a house be all about love than only about order right?

Happening NOW!

  Jordan's incredible green thumb on display.  This is just astounding to me.  He's so talented and he knows the names of all these ...