3.31.2013

As Easter Concludes....

I want to bear my testimony...

I am so grateful for the Saviour, his Atonement and the Resurrection.

There are not many days when I don't think about my parents.

I miss them constantly.

But, I KNOW that I will see them both again...what a glorious reunion that will be.

I will ask my dad to sing for me.  I will ask my mom to tell me the stories of her travels in Europe.  I will rejoice in being with them; such good, dear parents.

And, I feel so grateful for a Saviour who did this for me.


I am so grateful for Easter and all that it means.

Thank you, Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

I loved this post. Thanks Mom.

jeremy said...

Thanks Mother. I loved this post.

DEVASTATION!

 Jenni called Sunday night to talk to Allen. She told him the women in our family do not feel comfortable around him.  He tells them they ar...