3.02.2013

Spring Cleaning!

I saw this recently on Pinterest....so, I got started...


Today, I did day two, but I also worked on one book shelf in my office...I don't even see bookshelves on here, and that is going to be a huge task for me.  I also don't see closets.

So, there are going to be some additional items to do than are listed here, but that's okay...

Just a little each day.

Here's to a clean house.


3 comments:

Lauralee said...

Loved this! Will get right on the bandwagon and catch up my days. Kinda makes a game out of it and nothing takes all day to do. Just my speed!

Lauralee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Fish said...

this looks like a good rotation. i've NEVER cleaned some of those things on the list...

I love your clean house!

DEVASTATION!

 Jenni called Sunday night to talk to Allen. She told him the women in our family do not feel comfortable around him.  He tells them they ar...