4.05.2013
Going Paperless
On my desk this morning:
2 genealogy sheets
photos from my parent's never-ending photos that I am scanning in(one of these is very significant as it shows the Nuremburg Trial Bench in German in1948, but my father is not in the picture)
my finance ledger
3 folders with genealogy sheets that I am going through
conference packets for my visiting teaching sisters
a receipt from Chick-fil-a to enter in the computer to get a free chicken sandwich
Ha, it just makes me smile and think of Sharon.
For you see, Sharon would NEVER have this stuff - any of it. And, it always makes me wonder...
HOW DOES SHE DO IT? How does she go totally paperless? I think I want it.
I'm responsible for lots of tree loss in my lifetime...sad to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happening NOW!
Jordan's incredible green thumb on display. This is just astounding to me. He's so talented and he knows the names of all these ...
No comments:
Post a Comment