3.12.2019

Advise From the Pulpit

He was our visiting authority in the November Stake Conference.

HE is someone I don't remember the name of.

Towards the end of his talk, he gave six pieces od advise for families to follow, but unfortunately, I don't remember them.  Probably, temple, family prayer, etc.

But, one I distinctly remember because

I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY THIS BEFORE;

SIT TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE CHAPEL!

Since he said that nearly six months ago, I have thought of it frequently because I so much see the wisdom in this advise.

I look around on Sundays and see the families sitting up front and I realize they are truly the faithful ones.  They are definitely more engaged in listening to the speakers.

I have always been a back of the chapel sitter in most of my life...but now I realize

as I say to myself....

OH, IF ONLY!

Because, yes, I honestly do believe that makes a difference in a person's listening, engagement, attention, feeling, activity level.

Isn't it interesting that such a seemingly small thing would and could make a difference to a family's activity....

But, I believe it does.

And, so I say,

IF ONLY.....

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!