7.11.2023

What's for Breakfast?!?!

 When my kids were little, I would ask their friends what they had for breakfast....it's a running joke in our family.

But, I was always looking for something to try out to fix for that boring meal called breakfast.

I don't really ask people that question any more.

But, I have the same boring breakfast most mornings.

First thing that goes into my mouth most mornings is: 2 hazel nuts and a few walnuts because those nuts are very healthy.

Next, I make a drink; here is what is in it...

Water, ice cubes, KaChava Protein powder (that changes sometimes by using different brands), a big handful of power greens, a variety of vegetables - carrots, cucumbers, peppers, etc.), flax seed, and collagen.

I hope this is healthy, but that's what's for breakfast these days!


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!