8.17.2026

In Days Past

Before I show and tell about these pictures, I have something very important to TELL...

Our Sunday School teacher, Mike Thompson, suggested that we each write in our journal that we had spent the last 50 MINUTE class of our lives in a church Sunday School meeting.  So, I'm doing that.  Starting in September, meetings will be held for 30 minutes each week; both Sunday School and Relief Society will be 25 minutes long.  They are to be focused on Christ and there will not be a lot of time for meaningless chatter.

So, I did what he suggested.  And, now on to last week.

We went to see our financial advisor and this is right outside his office.  It's so incredibly lucky.  Allen wanted a picture with Mark Armstrong.  So, here it is, and more beauty outside his office!

 




It was Erika's birthday.  SO FUN!  She is a delight and it was just such a wonderful time spent with these other remarkable and inspiring women.   




Sad to say, the tree is dying.  I love this tree.  SMOKE BUSH.  Allen will try to get it back in shape by watering it a little more.


And, to the next sad news.  I am down to 2!  It shows 3, but I lost again tonight.  It's kind of depressing.  


But this will cheer up a person.  There's Erika showing us what she made for the Primary kids to play as they pick a song to sing.  She said they loved it.







No comments:

In Days Past

Before I show and tell about these pictures, I have something very important to TELL... Our Sunday School teacher, Mike Thompson, suggested ...