4.20.2009

The Downside of Traveling

2 downsides to having so much fun:

#1 - the inevitable public toilets; from disgustingly awful to okay, this is doable. But, lest you think me whiney; I'm glad there is such a thing as public restrooms!

#2 - Information Overload! My head is stuffed with historical highlights, misleading misinformation, fabulous facts, scenic scenes, interesting information, trivial tidbits; ALL of which has sunk into a deep, deep hole in my head never to be brought up again.

Thanks, Allen , for recording at least a portion of our trips!

3 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

Hurray for dad and his "Travels with Loni." Hurray for Loni for traveling with dad, AND sharing her wise, witty insights.

I know what you mean about brain overload, though!!

DH said...

I agree with Jen. I love all the information and I'm saving it in its own folder, so I can digest it slowely for my trip to England.

Dipsy said...

Fun to catch up with your happenings. I know what you mean bout information overload. Somehow our men hear the info and assimilate it. I hear it and say "cool!", then promptly forget it!

Guess what! Your matchmaking skills rubbed off on me. A lady I work with was recently divorced. Her husband left her nothing, and she said "I wish I felt like I could afford one of those matchmaking on-line deals. So I handed her $15 and told her to have fun. She got all excited about this guy she met on-line. They decided to meet. Guess what! The guy is the police officer at the very school we work at. They just got engaged this week! YAHOO for romance.

I miss you like crazy, but I'm happy you're having such a grand adventure. Love, Beverly

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!