8.05.2014

Making a Believer Out of a Non-Believer

For quite a number of years now, I've encouraged RAH to join the throngs of people who use and are attached to a

SMART PHONE.

But, he was perfectly content to use his well-worn

FLIP PHONE.

What do I need with a phone....I just need to make a few calls...or text someone once in a very rare while.

And, so it was....

UNTIL, we started looking at saving money.

His little phone was costing us a bundle, even though he rarely used it.

We heard about a different kind of plan....

Inexpensive, CHEAP even.

And, I jumped on board.

BUT, you had to buy a new phone for $179.00

SO, reluctantly he gave in.

RAH is now the proud owner of an American-made SMART PHONE.

And, guess what?!??!

He's HOOKED.

He LOVES it.

And, that makes me smile.

(But, I"ll never say, I TOLD YOU SO!)


No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.