5.04.2018

There is Beauty All Around

Very early this morning, I awoke to the beautiful sounds of many birds.

The chirping was intense and plentiful.

Later on in the morning, I realized there were no more birds singing, and I sensed a loss.

But, there are birds that fly around our yard a lot.  They drink from a water thing in our back yard; they light on the big fence between our yard and the Ivey's, the flit from flower to tree to fence and all around.

It's a beautiful sight to see and so delicious other them early in the mornings.

Back against our fence, there are roses galore, flowers in our flower pots, green grass in front and back, little buds flowering on our pomegranate bushes.



It's so beautiful.  It makes my heart happy to see and hear it all.

What a wonderful world.




No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!