12.10.2019

GRRRRR.........

at myself.

I'm so angry right now at myself.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

NO SELF- DISCIPLINE.

And, unfortunately, I have NO ONE to blame but MOI!

I've been trying to eat three meals a day; absolutely NO SNACKING between meals.  It's so hard because I totally snack all day long.  And absolutely NO EATING after 7;00!

So, it was going along.

Then, FAILURE.

Last night we took Gigi and Jim Kern to view the Christmas lights.  As we were about to go to the final home; the ultimate in decorating, Jim asked if we wanted to go to Culvers.  I love Culvers.

So, instead of saying"It's late, we don't need frozen custard, etc., etc., etc.," I jumped at the chance.

As if that weren't bad enough, I ordered something I dislike - not knowing that's what it was - CARMEL with a teeny bit of vanilla custard - which I love - lost somewhere in the cup.

I ate some, but man, oh man, I was SO ANGRY.

Woke up angry.

I DO NOT LIKE TO GIVE IN!

I tried to exercise hard today, but honestly, from what I've read I would have to walk to San Francisco to work off what I snarfed down last night.

So, WILL I LEARN FROM THIS?

Probably not.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!