5.29.2021

Becoming a Label Reader

 WOW!  Have I learned a lot over the past few weeks as I've followed Jen Smiley on Instagram.

I'm carefully reading labels on most food items and it's SHOCKING what is being allowed in our food.  well, it's not even really food any more.  It's laboratory stuff to enhance and addict us.  






And, it has me in its grasp.  But, I'm trying harder to be aware of all the chemicals and icky stuff that goes into everything, except plant-based whole foods.  NO, I have not become a vegetarian or a vegan, or a radical!  

But, what I have become is AWARE.  AWARE of all the harmful additives that our government allows because GOVERNMENT is in the pockets of BIG FOOD.  It's so incredible and disheartening because OUR GOVERNMENT IS  actually AGAINST US in the fight for good health.

It is definitely a challenge to eat healthy, but I am working on it.

Here's to better health and a long HEALTHY life!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!