3.07.2024

There's a Great Scripture in Isaiah...

 ...which tells us not to worship the work of our own hands....

So, I'm reluctant to show this because I'm bragging about the work of my own hands, but here's something I made last year....


Now, the thing is to not look too closely because the sleeves don't match.  HAHAHAHAHAH.   But, it is pretty cute.  I donated the sweater, hats and afghan to Switch Point 2nd Hand store; I hope some lovely lady was able to use all of these items.  

I also wish that I had Jenni's perfection trait.  But, I don't, so that's why I left the sleeves not matching.  I didn't realize it until it was practically done.  And, I left it.  Jenni would never have done that.  But, it is what it is.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!