8.31.2011

BUMP!


It's just like something out of a 60's sci fi movie...

So, here's the deal.

3 contacts on Loni's ITouch

187 contacts on Allen's IPad, all of whom I would like to be on the ITouch.

But, it would take me about three years of my slow phone typing to get all those 184 contacts onto the Itouch.

Enter BUMP!

30 seconds - maybe - and it was done! 184 names transferred to the ITouch!

Okay, I admit it; I'm still gaga-eyed over technology. (Note; not to be confused with Lady Gaga in any manner.)

Additional note: Allen and I never could get it to work. So, we went to the Simply Mac store and the young kid - who had NEVER done BUMP before - figured it out in a whiz. So, I'm gaga-eyed, but still inept!

Now, if I can just get SWYPE to work on my phone!

1 comment:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!