1.25.2012

All in Favor of the E-Reader!

The speaker left no doubt as to her feelings;

the e-reader is evil.  

I can understand her feelings, but I am in love, and she just can't convince me.

Yesterday, I had to wait in a fairly lengthy line.  Normally, I would be annoyed, upset, disgusted.

But, I just pulled out my phone with the Kindle app and started reading.  And, then, actually, the line moved TOO quickly!

It's so convenient, so handy, so ever present.  If I can carry a purse, I can carry my e-reader.

People say it can never replace the thrill of opening a book; well, there is that.  That is a feeling I have loved for many years.

But, it can certainly replace having to lug around a 900 page book (Charles Dickens type book!)

So, to each his own.

For me, my own choice is fervently an e-reader...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to get back to my Kindle.

No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!