1.11.2012

New Best Friend


It's not pretty....it's not something to be shown in public..it's not for everyone...but it has been PERFECTADEMENTE for me.

Since about April 2011, I have suffered greatly with plantar fasciitis.  I have tried various things to help with the heel pain; exercises, medicines, shoe insert made specifcally to fit my foot, etc.  Nothing seemed to help.

But, one plane flight, I saw this advertised in the skymall catalogue.  It seemed ridiculous that something like this could possibly help, so I didn't order it.  How could sleeping with this thing on a foot make any difference....I discounted it.

The pain continued unabated....it was so hard to just simply walk around.  So, I broke down and ordered this silly looking contraption, which I wear at night.

The difference in my morning foot pain is just amazing and incredible.

So, it may be a placebo, but I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!