11.08.2016

My Apologies...

to...

the neighbors who lost weight and gained it all back...

I was judgemental.

to....

the HUGE man at the buffet last week.

I was judgemental.

to....

the lady where I work who waddles from her heavy weight.

I was judgemental.

I am ashamed that I was so unfeeling about your weight.

And, now that judgment has come back to haunt me.

Because, you see, last year, I lost weight.

But, now it is all coming back and I'm on the other side of the coin.

Wondering how it could happen....

Wondering why I can't control this situation....

Wondering WHY I have been so unfeeling towards others who continually struggle with their weight.

And, so to you, I apologize.








No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.