2.16.2017

Everyone Wants to Write a BOOK!

(Except moi!)

I love our mission.  I love the people on the mission.

So, when Elder E mentioned he had written a book, I - as - usual - chatted with him about it.

And, what happened next leaves me still shaking my head.

The book is mine, but I had to pay for it!!!!!!!!

I was simply looking at it, and he said, "Would you like me to sign it for you?"

And, I said, "Oh no....."

But, the whole conversation from here is blur because he informed he it was $16.00.

And, that is how I have the book from a nice guy who got $16.00 out of me, even though I had no intentions to buy it, and probably won't read it.

So very strange.

No comments:

The Quitter Finishes

 I quit things so easily; if it gets tough, I quit! But today, I finished a goal I told Allen about.  I told him I was going to go 45 minute...