2.20.2017

FREE Pizza Delivery!

It was later in the evening on Friday night.

I heard the sound of children and laughter.

Then, the doorbell rang.

I opened the door, and there on the front porch sitting right on top of the welcome matt was a small piece of pepperoni.  Not on a plate, not wrapped in foil, just sitting on the matt.  I laughed so hard.

Made a loud voice over saying thank you.

Closed the door.  A few minutes later, there was another rap.

This time what awaited me was a green chili.  Just on the matt; just sitting there.

I'm still laughing about it all.

So, here's the deal.  We have new neighbors.

Just a cute, wonderful family with three boys and two very small girls.

The boys were guilty.  They got their gumption from the fact that cousins were visiting.  So, they DARED do it.

After church, there was a knock.  There stood the family....sheepishly and apologetically.

I said, please don't apologize.  I LOVED it.  Allen said thank you for thinking of us.

And, then they handed us a plate of cookies.

WOW!  Such good cookies!


It's going to be great having the Christensens live next door to us!

No comments:

The Quitter Finishes

 I quit things so easily; if it gets tough, I quit! But today, I finished a goal I told Allen about.  I told him I was going to go 45 minute...