12.13.2018

On Leaving the Church

Recently, a friend of mine confided in me that if she were ever to leave the church, it would be because of the temple commitment to follow the husband's counsel.

She told me that he does not make good decisions and he is very stingy with money.  She is always eager to share with her family and he does not go along with that.

It is a sore spot for them, and for her especially.

I think about that situation some times.

Would that be worth leaving the church for?  Absolutely NOT!

But, it is a dilemma indeed.

She told me she has done financial things in secret, but does not feel right about that at all.

So, what is she to do?  I have no answer, but this:

IT'S NOT WORTH LEAVING THE CHURCH OR YOUR HUSBAND.

Surely a compromise could be worked out somehow.

AH, living with others is not always easy, but it's so much better than being alone!


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!