1.15.2019

I Know This Sounds Ridiculous......

But, I want to be a mother of small children again.



Yesterday, while walking thru the aisles of the supermarket, I watched young mothers interact with their small children.

And, oh, how I wanted to be part of that again.

Because, you see, I would be:

SO MUCH MORE PATIENT!

SO MUCH MORE ENGAGED!

SO WILLING TO ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS!

SO EAGER TO LISTEN WHOLE HEARTEDLY!

SO MUCH MORE NURTURING!

MORE DILIGENT ABOUT TEACHING THE GOSPEL, MANNERS, CULTURAL AWARENESS, SERVICE, KINDNESS TO OTHERS.....

Oh, yes, for sure, I would do all that.

In other words, IF I could go back, I would be the

PERFECT MOTHER!

YIKES, I think I just came very close to describing my Own Dear Mother!



But, in spite of all my wishes and mistakes, I adore our five children and think they turned out pretty good, in spite of moi!

Four docs and one Professional Photographer...Amazing and good Folk right here!



No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!