2.12.2019

FEELING REGRETFUL

It's a beautiful Sunday morning.

I've been listening to music on Alexa, which is just so great to pick any song and have it played.

So, I'm not sure what brought about my sorrowful feelings of regret about the kind of daughter I was for my mother.

I have those regrets often.

My mother was a true Saint, an angel, but what was I thinking?

WHY, WHY, WHY, didn't I pay attention to her?  Listen to her?  Have her tell me the amazing stories of her interesting and unique life?

Have her tell me about the Yoga she taught long before it was a big deal in the world?

Some times I would buy her gifts, but they weren't what she would have wanted or worn....I can still see the disappointment in her eyes when I bought her a new dress once.  It was in style at the time, but it wasn't HER STYLE.

OH, I want to hug her and tell her she was such an amazing person.  And, I was such a dunce for my callousness.

I'm glad I get to see her again and tell her I'm sorry.

And,, that I'm totally ready to listen NOW.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!