4.02.2019
What I MISS is....
Flour in all its varieties
Cheese in all its varieties
Cottage Cheese
Pancakes with jam
Yoghurt
Toast every morning
Bagels
Pizza
A good sandwich (with Cheese, of course!)
Harmon's Specialty breads
Pretzels
Because you see...............
Giving up on unhealthy foods is hard.
AH, remembering the good old days when
WHO CARED WHAT I ATE?
Obviously not moi.
Now, I snack on nuts, popcorn, celery with peanut butter, and Carbonated water from a soda fizz stream as a gift from Dr. Rose. Just plain old H2O with carbon dioxide to give it a kick, since I can't get kicks any more from a giant burrito!
Here's to good health, everyone, or at least to MOI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DEVASTATION!
Jenni called Sunday night to talk to Allen. She told him the women in our family do not feel comfortable around him. He tells them they ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment