4.29.2020

ONE YEAR AGO!

The world is in upheaval right now.  It's really something that has never been experienced before.

But,  one year ago, OUR LIVES were in upheaval.

The world wasn't at risk or isolating, but WE WERE....or rather, RAH was in a very precarious position.

BUT, he had a good surgeon and our family rallied around.  I cannot ever express the gratitude I have for each one of our five children who helped us so very much during those two weeks.

FAMILIES ARE THE BEST!





I am eternally grateful for: Jenni, Justin, Jeremy, Kristi, Jordan.

As I look back at how serious it all was, it's like a dream.  But there they were every step of the way, beginning with Jenni going to the doctor visits with us and reassuring us.

WOW!  I love this amazing family.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!