7.14.2020

Grandkid Time Again

Must be the day for BLUE!





Our son, the photographer, took these photos of his kindergarten graduate and the high school graduate from next door.  Despite their vast age difference, these two are good buddies!  And, have been for about six years.  Love them both!


Oscar is heading off to college, so he got his first car.

Man, did I give him a lot of advice;

Keep it clean, keep the trunk clean, don't throw papers and stuff all over the back seat, keep the gas above half.  Be sure to always carry a flashlight in the car.  I haven't told him this yet, but I will.  And that is; keep some money hidden in the trunk or glove box for emergencies.

I should have followed my own advice over the years, but it's all good advice.

I love grandkids.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!