9.03.2020

FRUSTRATION:

 Thy name is AMERIGURUMI....

Oh, it looked adorable.

Looked so cute when Andrew, my NEPHEW showed me one on face time.  It looked so lovely when Linda showed me the ones she made for her grandchildren.

Well, I said to myself: I could do THAT!

So very WrOnG! 

I could NOT do it!  At least, not every well.  And, I will NEVER

NEVER

do it again.  EVER.

No matter how darling the great grandchildren are!


I took out so many stitches, I redid the arms and legs so many times, and they STILL did not look the same as each other.  And, the finished product didn't ever look like the picture on the box.  Someone should have warned me; "Loni, you won't be able to do this.  Don't even try." 
No one said a word to me.  Some friends, I've got!

I'm done!

Good-bye Frustration!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!