9.16.2020

With No Regrets

 Recently we were talking with our missionary grandson, which is allowed now apparently.  His mission will be over on Dec 29....it's getting closer, for sure.




RAH asked him if he is getting trunky.  He said he is a little, yes.  I asked him if he wanted to go home before Christmas.  He said that would be fine, but won't ask.  And then he said something that just thrilled this grandmother's heart:

"I want to leave with NO REGRETS!  I want to work hard right up to the time I leave!"

I was so very proud of him.  For a variety of reasons, he is making us proud...but this attitude was so thrilling and significant.  

So, Elder Hackworth, keep working hard, and you will ALWAYS be grateful for these words!


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!