10.10.2020

Question of the Week; Unanswerable

 I'm wondering...

Are some people just born with bad luck?

Whether from bad decisions and choices, or choices of others, or nothing related to what they have done, or whatever.  It just seems that some people have harder lives than others.  More sorrow.

What I'm talking about doesn't always or necessarily relate to the Gospel - it relates to THEM and their personal lives.  

Take DB; her life is a sorrow filled life over and over again.  She has had some very difficult and trying things happen to her.  Sometimes her heartaches are so heavy and burdensome.  I never know how to help her, but I want to.  DB is a good, good person; she is kind, thoughtful, giving, hard-working, generous, etc.

On the total other spectrum is KMA.  Her life is the opposite of what I have described above.  Her life is fulfilling, happy, great family, great marriage, great kids, JOYFUL.  If she has challenges, she bounces right through them.  But, in reality, she doesn't have great challenges like DB.

So, it makes me wonder; are some people - right from the beginning - set up for more sorrow, more hardship, more suffering than others?

And, HOW, other than fervent prayer can we really HELP?  I listen, I ache, I hurt, I sorrow, and I try to turn it over to My Saviour.  

I love the scripture in Revelation and yearn for it to come to pass; no more sorrow, no more tears.

That is my wish for all, especially the ones with many sorrows in their lives.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!