2.16.2021

We Never Seem to OUTGROW....

 ..our need for recognition and approbation of our accomplishments, hobbies, jobs around the house, etc.

For example RAH is always wanting to show me at the end of the day how he fixed the sprinkler lines, his little tweaks to our camper, his plants, his trimming of trees, planting of flowers, etc.  Additionally, he loves me to come in and listen as he creates his magic with music.

In general, I think we are all like that...we need acknowledgment that what we do matters.

I am certainly no different.  I am always showing my latest Zentangle creations to RAH, and he says something positive, in general, or gives a suggestion for improvement.

I'm such a beginner and a novice that my attempts are so bumbling, but I ENJOY these drawings.  Here are a couple I recently did:

These are just practice pictures that I do with Melinda Barlow on Youtube.  They are totally practice and you can see I need a lot of work!






I've made little notes around these pictures to remind myself of things to do or not do next time.  

Thanks, Loretta Allam, for the inspiration over these last few months.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!