8.17.2022

Leaving Home; Moving in a Different Home

Just before Eli left for St George Utah and Utah Tech university....


Sunday night before Eli moves in on Tuesday morning.

Eli at his red front door.  I asked him why he was standing with the door so tight around him, he said, "A cat is trying to get out!"  A CAT??!?!?!?!?!?!  In a dorm room?


First load of STUFF in his new room.
Meet the cat: LULU...an emotional support animal for one of his roommates. I loved his mother's response when I told her about THE CAT and being an emotional support animal; she said, "That's good...maybe she will give some support to Eli!"  Love it.


Six boys; two sinks.  Good odds.

 Eli and his roommate - whose name I just barely forgot!  Okay, it's Marcos and he's from Rigby, Idaho.


I'm praying for you Eli as you start this grand new adventure!



1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

Eli is such a great kid. And you are such supportive grandparents!! Great pics.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!