3.02.2023

Learning From Amazing women

 They are all around us.  Amazing women.  And, it's so fun to learn their stories.  

Yesterday, I ate lunch with Brenda Spillane. She is a widow who lives with her daughter and son-in-law; she has 12 children, 6 boys and 6 girls.  They are all impressive.  But, she had a very challenging life.  Two bankruptcies, multiple moves, not a lot of money, but through it all, she maintained her indomitable spirit and faith.  



She's a very strong faithful woman.  

And, I was so inspired.  How do women get to be so strong, in the face of adversity?!?!?!?!?

And, I complain over a friendship gone awry, which is still so painful for me.

But, I enjoyed talking with Brenda and learning a portion of her story.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!