6.24.2009

Gratitude Attitude from Grandkids


Hey, Bridger, Oscar, and Sayre are visiting from San Diego, California with their awesome dad, Jeremy!

We have a tradition that the boys tell me a few things they are grateful for.

So, here's their list for June, 2009:

OSCAR (age 7): I'm thankful for family and friends, the world, people, God, Jesus, water, food, my life, games, house, clothes, cars, stores, books, my body, my cousins, my heart

SAYRE (age 3): toys, cars

BRIDGER (age 10): I'm thankful for books, video games, my family and friends, food, America, water, sports, cars, animals, plants, air

Well, I'm grateful for them!

2 comments:

Nat said...

You have very handsome grandsons. And what a neat tradition with their grandma!

kelli said...

Your grandkids are so grown up!!! I saw a picture of you on Jen's blog, I think you look GREAT!

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.