9.21.2011

UN...Resolved

It seemed like an easy resolve:

Do NOT buy any food unless you are going to eat it. Absolutely NO wasting of food.

But, today, while cleaning out the fridge before a long away-from-home adventure, I threw away spoiled veggies and fruit. It made me sick to my stomach, as I dumped the food in the trash cans.

True, much of the fruit was given to us by very generous neighbors, but she had purchased that and had so generously given it to us. It's still a waste.

I just didn't always make our fruit smoothies, so the fruit piled up. The veggies just didn't get eaten.

So, my resolve became my UNresolve.

And, once again, I must try harder!

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.