6.04.2014

Getting Priorities Straight!

Every spring he is out planting vegetables, trees, flowers.

Every spring we spend pots of money on seeds, annual flowers, bushes, trees, fertilizer, tools, lawn and garden "stuff."

Every year there are lovely flower beds, pots filled with colorful flowers.  He spends many, many hours out in the sun working hard - sometimes for most of the day.

EXCEPT THIS YEAR!

This year there are no new flowers, no vegetable garden, no new bushes or trees to replace the ones that died over a harsh winter.

Because

THIS YEAR.....

RAH is living his dream.

His fishing dream.

It involves:

a 12 foot fishing boat,

a new/used 22 ft trailer,

a well-used pick-up,

and a KOA campground in Northern Utah.

It involves:

Flaming Gorge

 and his dream of "catching the big ones!"

The Kokanee Salmon.

I'm happy for him.  I want him to be successful.  I want him to enjoy every minute.

I'll join him there later this summer, but

most of all, I'm hoping his dream lives up to the dream in his imagination.

Enjoy, RAH!


No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!