6.13.2014

Recognizing My Blessings

It was an epiphany while sitting at a red light...

I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the blessings I have received in the last few months...

And, I must write about how grateful I am.

Sean is getting married to a wonderful girl from Texas.  She is beautiful and she's very strong in the Gospel.

Kristi is marrying someone who is her equal in goodness, thoughtfulness, generosity, caring for others, kindness.  It is such a blessing after all the hard things she has been through.

The twins are serving honorably - even though it is a challenge - they are working hard and growing in the Gospel.

We had a new little baby boy - born healthy and beautiful.

O and S were able to get baptized.  B & O were able to get the Priesthood.  C & J went through the temple.  These are true miracles.

And, lastly, but not last in how grateful I am.

FDB HAS a JOB!

It has been a year and a half; so many prayers, pleadings to Heaven, fastings, name on temple rolls.

I am feeling very very blessed.

Thank you, dear Heavenly Father, for these incredible blessings.  YOU are good.

And, yes, I do believe in Prayer.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.