11.28.2014

Feeling Grateful

It's quiet;

just RAH and me.

The Christmas tree is up, but not decorated.  We will wait for our granddaughter to come on Sunday night...she wanted to help with the decorations.

RAH is trying to get the pilot light started in the fireplace.

We went to a movie today.  We ate leftovers from the dinner our neighbors invited us to yesterday.



Bill and his daughter, Kathy; they are two peas in a pod; both so thoughtful and generous!

We put away the Thanksgiving decorations.  I went to the dollar store to get some things.

We talked to a son today, a daughter yesterday; another son tried to call.  We texted a daughter.  We saw some pictures on Instagram from the other son.

And, I'm feeling grateful.

For many things.

I don't want anything to change.

I know it will, so for THIS moment, I will be grateful and happy.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!