12.12.2014

Court Mandated Fair Play

I believe in prayer.

I know that prayers are answered.

Our family just participated in praying for a specific outcome to happen.

Those prayers were answered in a very dramatic fashion.  However, the fulfilling of that outcome is totally reliant upon another person.  Will SHE do as she was ordered by the court to do?  Will SHE comply with the law?

All that remains to be seen.

BUT, here's the thing; our prayers were answered.  My heart is feeling so very grateful.

However, I hate the reason we even had to pray for that specific purpose.

If people would just live Gospel principles; if people would just be FAIR, JUST, KIND.

I grew up in a home of kindness, goodness, and somehow, people in our lives didn't live up to those ideals.

And, so, we find ourselves praying that someone will be fair and just -

Not because they are naturally that way, but because prayers were answered and they were ordered by a court of law to be that way.

And, I hate that scenario.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.