1.03.2015

Of Resolutions

Two years ago, my resolution was to keep the gas tank from getting below half.

I pretty much accomplished that goal and have stuck to it.

Last year was a bomb; I resolved to try a new recipe a week....

oh, I started out great, but it soon fizzled....BIG TIME!

Over the years, my goal as been to read the scriptures daily and I've kept that although in 2013, early in the year, I missed a day; ruined the whole year!

Last year, as far as I know, I read every day without missing a day.  It may have just been a single verse, but I read every day.

So, that brings us to this year....

And, my goals are:

DRUM ROLL, PLEASE....

NO FRENCH FRIES.

It's a funny goal because I don't eat that many French fries anyway, but it's still a healthy goal.

Another goal is to work a little harder on exercising.

And, finally, I need to lose 9 more pounds....

It's a bugger that one.

We'll see.

Of course, I will continue on daily scripture reading goal and the goal to keep the gas above half filled.

All good goals, but if I don't accomplish them, it's okay.

Life will still be good.

And, I'll still be an okay person.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!