4.10.2015

Dear Mother

...you cannot imagine how often I think of you.

But especially during the spring and summer.

Because that is when the flowers are bursting out everywhere.



I have gown to LOVE flowers.



There can never be enough flowers to satisfy my love of their color, vibrancy, uniqueness, loveliness, and the joy they bring.



But, mostly, I think I love them BECAUSE YOU DID!





I wish that I had paid more attention to the flowers in our yard in Pocatello.  I know you worked so hard to have them blooming all summer long.  You had so many varieties all over.  And, you did it all yourself.  I have Allen who does the yard work.  He does all the heavy lifting, planting, moving, landscaping.  And, I am more than grateful.

But, it is YOU who taught me the joys of plants, green, and colorful flowers.



I can't wait to tell you that when I see you, dear wonderful Mother!

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.