7.17.2015

How to Be Happy

Sister S was home bound....for many years.....

She was quite ill and spent most of her time at home, in bed, and buying stuff on line.

Her husband told me she spent THOUSANDS of DOLLARS buying items she would never be able to use.  Sometimes she didn't even open the boxes.

But she spen  and spent and spent.

You are an amazing husband, I told Brother S to let her continue to do this.

It brought her a lot of pleasure, he told me.  I didn't have the heart to ask her to stop buying.  I had the money and it made her happy, so that's why I never said anything.

Brother S is remarried now - his wife eventually did die of her illnesses.  His current wife is not a spender on things.

But, they travel extensively and love it.

Both are very happy in this lifestyle.

THINGS or TRIPS.....

Whatever it takes to fill the need to be happy.

It's different for everyone, but the need is there for everyone.

Brother S finds it in travel, his first wife found it in buying things.

Ah yes, it's waiting for us...so just go out and CHOOSE HAPPINESS....




No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!