8.30.2015

The Window Washer

Along the back of our home, we have several large windows;

I love it when they are clean.

And, usually if I know someone is coming, I go clean them.

(It's rather ludicrous to do so, because within ten minutes of anyone arriving, the windows are covered with fingerprints; outside and in.)

Right now, it's not just fingerprints,

It's bird prints smashed into the window.

About ten days ago, a bird died flying into the window.

On the dining room window at this moment, there is a huge outline of where the bird smacked into the window..

Of course, I do feel sad for the birds...it's hard on them.

But I also feel sad for MOI because I

AM the window washer.....

and have to keep cleaning the windows.

Okay, birdies, now try to just stay away.

You and I will both be much happier!

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.