12.27.2015

Journaling - A MUST!

I recently read a post that I had written after our 2013 Thanksgiving celebration

Our entire family was here and it was grand.

But, you see, I couldn't remember many of the details or things that we did.

So, looking back at that entry was such a joy.

There were pictures of most of what we had done, menus of what we had eaten, and more pictures.

It was a very significant event that year because Kristi told us about her engagement, Jenni and Brent surprised us by showing up at our front door,  and it was just a great time of laughter, food, fun, and joy.

I love it when our family can get together.

But, I forget so much of what happens.

And, that is just one reason why I think journaling is so important.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.