3.03.2017

Retired? If YOU say so!

Yesterday, RAH was filling out an online application for something.

When it came to the box about where he worked, he marked

RETIRED.

It made me laugh because we might be retired, but that doesn't mean we aren't incredibly busy!

In fact, as he was filling out the application, we had to leave it because we were running late for an appointment.

Our calendars look like sit is bleeding......



I know it's not as harried as a parent of children, but for being retired, we certainly are on the go a lot.

Errands,

Meetings,

Visiting and Home Teaching - Often taking 2 or 3 tries in a month.

Temple,

Grocery shopping,

More errands,

Visiting neighbors - not because we have to - but because we care.

Taking care of some children occasionally.

And, of course, our mission, which I personally love.

So, sometimes when I get a little frustrated or overwhelmed with all I HAVE to do,

I realize that I'm blessed to have mobility, to have a car that I can still drive, to have a small income to be able to do things.

And, it makes me grateful that I HAVE things to do.

So, we might be retired, but oh, are we

B.U.S.Y!  And, that's all right.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!