10.17.2017

SoRRow That the Eye Can't See

Sometimes the ache in my heart is heavier than I care to carry.

Sometimes the hurt is overpowering.

Sometimes all I want to do is weep, cry, sob, and then weep some more.

Sometimes I forget how truly blessed I am in so many ways.

So, when that happens,

I MUST turn to the Saviour.

I MUST use the Atonement in my life.

I MUST recover the joy we are meant to have.

If not, then Satan wins the battle over my innermost feelings. 

LEAVE, sorrow, and let me REJOICE in what is good.

That is my prayer for right now when sorrow overtakes me - again.

Oh, family; sometimes the greatest sorrow lies therein.

Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and rejoice.


No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.